Disco Fever (“I/we/us/our“) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, in relation our website at www.discofever.co.uk (“Site”) will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it. We are the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOUWe may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide by completing our contact form.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and details regarding the fulfilment of your booking.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We do not retain any personal information recorded from any social media app unless otherwise stated.
IP ADDRESSESWe may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data relating to browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
COOKIES FOR SOCIAL WEBSITESSo you can refer to or share our content on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, this site has included sharing buttons. The cookies themselves are set by the separate social network websites.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATAAll information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATIONWe use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between us.