Disco Fever (“I/we/us/our“) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, in relation my website at www.discofever.co.uk (“Site”) will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand my views and practices regarding your personal data and how I will treat it.
I am the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
INFORMATION I MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
I may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide by completing my enquiry form.
- If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through my Site and details regarding the fulfilment of your booking.
- Details of your visits to my Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for my own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- I do not retain any personal information recorded from any social media app unless otherwise stated.
I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data relating to browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
COOKIES FOR SOCIAL WEBSITES
So you can refer to or share my content on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, this Site has included sharing buttons. The cookies themselves are set by the separate social network websites.
I use Google Analytics cookies to compile website statistics on visitors to this Site. Such analysis includes information on how visitors access the Site, the amount of time spent on the Site, and what pages are visited.
WHERE I STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my Site and any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
I use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from my Site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and I.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
I may disclose your personal information to third parties if I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply my terms and conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Disco Fever, my customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You will be informed, before collecting your data, if I intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if I intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting me at email@example.com.
My Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with those acts. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.