TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Client engages the Service Provider to undertake the services as discussed and the Service Provider agrees to provide the services in return for the hire cost as shown on the Hire Agreement.
FEES, PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- The Service Provider will indicate the preferred payment methods and timescales for any payments to the Client on the Hire Agreement.
- The non-refundable Booking Fee must be paid by the Client within 48-hours to secure any booking.
- The Client hereby acknowledges that when booked, the Service Provider reserves the relevant hours/days, rejects all other work and embarks on any necessary preparation for the event.
- The Client may cancel the Agreement. Such cancellation must be given in writing and the Client shall be liable to pay the following fees:
- 31 days or more prior to the Event Date, the Client shall pay the Service Provider the Booking Fee.
- 30 days or less prior to the Event Date, the Client shall pay the Service Provider the Total Hire Cost.
- The Total Hire Cost will cover the Package and Add-Ons hired during the performance hours. Any time over and above will be charged at the Service Provider’s Overtime Rate of £60.00 per hour. If the performance has already started then this must be paid in cash to the Service Provider prior to the start of the overtime period.
- The Service Provider will provide email receipts for all payments made.
- The Final Balance is due no later than two weeks prior to the Event Date.
- If the Client delays completion of the services to a point where it becomes impossible or unreasonable for the Service Provider to perform due to an act or omission, then the Service Provider reserves the right to charge the Total Hire Cost.
- All credit and debit card payments are FREE of additional fees.
SERVICE PROVIDER’S OBLIGATIONS
- In the unlikely event of the Service Provider being unable to appear for any reason, the Service Provider reserves the right to fulfil its obligations by arranging for a suitable alternative to appear in its place so that the function can proceed.
- The Service Provider and his/her assistants will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times and will respond to the Client’s requests as to volume, placement of equipment and any other reasonable matter.
- The Service Provider will use reasonable endeavours to complete the services hired and will observe all health and safety rules, regulations and any other reasonable security requirements that apply at the Venue, that have been communicated.
THE CLIENT’S OBLIGATIONS
- The Client shall be liable to pay to the Service Provider, on demand, all reasonable costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by the Service Provider (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss or damage to property and those arising from injury to or death of any person and loss of opportunity to deploy resources elsewhere) that arise directly or indirectly from the Client’s fraud, negligence, failure to perform or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement, subject to the Service Provider confirming such costs, charges and losses to the Client in writing.
- The Client will, where practicable, ensure that there is adequate access to the performance area and parking nearby for the duration of the performance at no charge to the Service Provider.
- The Client must ensure that the Service Provider has access to two, safe and serviceable 13amp standard UK 230v power sockets within 10 meters of the Service Provider’s working position or performance area. If the Client cannot guarantee any of the above then they must immediately notify the Service Provider.
- The Client will allow the Service Provider sufficient time (minimum of 45 minutes) for any equipment to be set up, dismantled and removed from the Venue.
- In cases where the Service Provider’s equipment has been left unattended for any period, there is no right for the Client, the Client’s guests or any other person to use such equipment.
- The Client is responsible for the behaviour of all of their guests and for safeguarding the DJ and all equipment against theft, damage or other risks from the moment of arrival to the moment of final departure.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to work in a non-hostile environment. Abusive behaviour towards the Service Provider and assistants will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate termination of the performance. In such cases, no refunds will be given.
- The Client shall ensure that the Service Provider’s equipment can be properly set up as to not obstruct any emergency exit route. In addition, the Client undertakes to be responsible for ensuring that the Venue is suitable and safe for the services to be provided and that the Venue has a suitable Public Liability Indemnity Insurance policy in place.
- The Service Provider retains the right to terminate this Agreement and/or cancel any of the services provided in the event that the Client has failed to satisfy any of their obligations.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The performance may contain loud music and/or strobe lighting. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any injury resulting from the provision of the services save that this clause shall not exclude or limit the Service Provider’s liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by the Service Provider’s negligence; or
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The Service Provider has obtained insurance cover in respect of its own public liability indemnity for individual claims not exceeding £10,000,000 per claim. The Service Provider’s liability is therefore limited to £10,000,000 and the Client is responsible for making its own arrangements for the insurance of any excess loss.
- Neither the Service Provider nor the Client shall have any liability under or be deemed to be in breach of the Agreement for any delays or failures in performance of the Agreement, which result from circumstances beyond any reasonable control.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & DATA PROTECTION
- From time to time the Service Provider may take photographs or video at events. Unless expressly forbidden by the Client, the Client is deemed to have agreed to such photographs and video being taken and used to promote the businesses of the Service Provider.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- The Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of this Agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).